We are hiring!
We have an exciting opportunity within our accounts and tax team. If you are a qualified accountant, an accounting technician or have experience working in a accounts and tax team, we want to hear from you!
The skill set and desirable attributes required for the position are as follows:
- Advanced bookkeeping skills and experience;
- Knowledge and experience of accounts process;
- Experience in preparing management accounts and year end accounts;
- Knowledge in using bookkeeping and accounting packages, such as Sage, Xero, etc;
- IT skills – strong working knowledge of MS Excel, other MS products and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential;
- Capable of assisting and coaching junior members of staff;
- Good time management, organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision;
- Well presented with a professional level of communication – both written and oral.
Please note that no professional training contracts are provided with these roles, however ongoing training is provided to meet specific needs.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 October 2021.